Title: A message from our sponsors
In this episode: Canonical and Gnome may benefit from some relationship counselling. GTK+ 3.2 will enable you to run Gnome apps through a web browser. The Debian Derivatives Exchange (DEX) project has launched and Firefox 4 is here. Share our discoveries, listen to our marketing slogans and hear your own opinions in our Open Ballot.
What's in the show:
- Discovery of the week:
- The longest movie on YouTube is called ORIGAMI BOX DESTROY and lasts 478 hours 48 minutes 5 seconds.
- There's a Linux version of an unofficial sequel to Great Giana Sisters, and it's called Giana's Return.
- There is a thriving free software movement in Latin America, and the FLISOL event held in April is huge.
- You Dare Us:
Hear the results of our challenge to create a new
mascot slogan for Linux.
- In The Dock:
Graham tries to convince us all of something important.
- Open Ballot: is Canonical good for free software?
- Special offer: subscribe to Linux Format magazine and save up to 40%
Presenters: Andrew Gregory, Efrain Hernandez-Mendoza, Graham Morrison and Mike Saunders.
Subscribe to the TuxRadar Podcast. Choose between Ogg Vorbis
Theme Music by Brad Sucks.
You should follow us on Identi.ca or Twitter